TC Control, Robotics, and Mechatronics
Welcome to the IEEE-IES Technical Committee on Control, Robotics, and Mechatronics (TC-CRM) website!
We propose papers and publications, organize and operate special sessions, tracks, tutorials, provide volunteers to review papers within our scope at IEEE IES flagship conferences.
If you are a researcher or a practitioner and your interests include
- robot control
- bilateral control of master slave systems
- internet based control (contol of time-delayed systems)
- robot technology middleware
- telemanipulation, telerobotics and telepresence systems
- intelligent space
- emerging technologies for mechatronics applications (cognitive and etho-robotics, human system interactioin, SME robots)
If you wish to be involved in these activities, join the TC-CRM.
To keep up to date with the TC Control, Robotics, and Mechatronics upcoming activities and subscribe to the TC-CRM mailing list .