- Subscribe to the CRM mailing list. Please use your institution's email. (mandatory)
- Request access to the TC-CRM document repository AFTER you have subscribed to the mailing list (mandatory)
- Add your info in the members catalog. (mandatory)
- Introduce yourself in the TC-CRM mailing list via a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Optional)
Existing Members — periodically check:
- Add the IEEE IES Conferences calendar (Optional)
- Check open CFPs in the Events / CFPs section
- Actively participate on the TC-CRM activities / co-organize an event
- Report upcoming activities organized in the repository (googledocs) and in the TC-CRM mailing list (email@example.com)
- Disseminate the CRM to people with potential interest in the Control, Robotics, and Mechatronics domain
- Keep your info in the members catalog up to date.
- Have a look at the TC document repository (googledocs)
Removal from CRM:
- Unsubscribe from the CRM mailing list (mandatory)
- Remove your name from the members catalog. (mandatory)
Note: in order to edit the documents (in googledocs), you will need to (i) log in with your IEEE address or (ii) additionally include your IEEE address to your gmail account (as an alternate email). For option (i) in case you have not set it up, have in mind that IEEE members can freely get a gmail-based IEEE address. If you dont have an IEEE address, you may request access via your private gmail account (after subscribing to the mailing list).